ReachOut Australia

,

Suicide is the leading cause of death in young Australians aged 15 – 24 years. The Inspire Foundation delivers services which aim to improve young people’s mental health and let them know that they don’t have to go through tough times alone. 1 in 4 young people will have a mental health disorder, but only 30% of those people will actually get help. Inspire wants to ensure that the remaining 70% of young people suffering receive the help they need. Inspire’s flagship service, ReachOut.com, provides information for young people to equip them to take control of their mental health and give them tools to improve their wellbeing and lead a happy life.

Mission Australia

, , , , , , , , , ,

Mission Australia is a Christian community service organisation that has been transforming the lives of Australians in need for more than 150 years. Today our 550 community and employment services assist more than 300,000 people across the nation each year by providing a hand up, a way forward and hope for the future. Our 3,500 employees, as well as our Board, volunteers and supporters, work towards creating a fairer Australia by standing up for people in need and helping them to get back on track. We strengthen families, empower youth, strive to solve homelessness and provide employment solutions.

Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia

, , , , , , , , ,

“WWF believes in a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, preserving biodiversity so that we all benefit and enjoy our most precious gift. The Earth.”

Youth Off The Streets

, , , , , ,

Youth Off The Streets is a non-denominational community organisation working for young people who are facing the challenges of homelessness, exclusion from mainstream schooling, and drug and alcohol dependency. We support these young people as they work to turn their lives around and overcome immense personal traumas such as neglect and physical, psychological and emotional abuse. Our 25 services include crisis accommodation, alcohol and other drug services, counselling, accredited high schools, community and residential programs, plus a mentoring program. Volunteers support us every step of the way.

Award Application:

Highest Increase in Employee Participation

Full Name*:
Company:
Email*:
Contact No:

Attach a document containing the following*:

  • information about your organisation
  • the number of employees
  • the number of employees participating in workplace giving at the start of the month and at the end of the month – determine the effectiveness of the workplace giving month campaign



×

Award Application:

Best Workplace Giving Month Promotion (Employer)

Full Name*:
Company:
Email*:
Contact No:

Attach a document containing the following*:

In 250 words or less outline why their Workplace Giving Month campaign was successful (this is not determined by the number of participants, rather the way the campaign was run).  The 250 words will provide content for the below points:

  • Describe what the campaign was about
  • How collaboration took place with other stakeholders and employees
  • How campaign success was measured



×

Award Application:

Best Workplace Giving Month Promotion (Charity)

Full Name*:
Company:
Email*:
Contact No:

Attach documents containing the following:*

In 250 words or less outline why their Workplace Giving Month campaign was successful (this is not determined by the number of participants, rather the way the campaign was run). The 250 words will provide content for the below points:

  • Describe what the campaign was about
  • how collaboration took place with other stakeholders
  • how campaign success was measured


×

Connect to The Australian Charities Fund

Full Name:
Company:
Email:
Contact No:

Shortly after applying you will receive an email from our friendly staff with information on where to go from here.

×
×