Find out how Redkite promoted workplace giving month
Redkite recognises that Workplace Giving (WPG) is an incredibly smart and easily implemented revenue stream and we take a pro-active approach to working with our partners to keep this top of mind. WPG is a strategic focus for Redkite and WPG month provides partners with a sense of motivation and an opportunity to celebrate the difference that they are making to the lives of Australian children, young adults and their families living with cancer.
- Work with current partners to grow WPG, celebrate their success and continue to deepen the relationships;
- Promote WPG to potential and existing corporate partners who are currently not undertaking WPG
- Redkite developed its own WPG Month tool kit. This tool kit was provided to over 35 Redkite partners to help inspire and engage their team. We worked with each partner to tailor the activities to suit their business objectives;
- The Australian Charities Fund “How to Implement WPG” video was emailed to new partners;
- Development of a new postcard: provided to volunteers, with a workplace giving call to action
- Engagement of the broader Redkite community to increase awareness of WPG through digital media
- Facebook posts, Linked-in posts, case studies and banner ads on Redkite’s website. All Redkite staff added an email signature with a workplace giving call to action
- Attended the ACF’s launch of “One Million Donors campaign” at Parliament House.
- Social media; 3484 people being reached via Facebook, 1499 reached via Linked-in
- WPG month has renewed and been able to continue the passion of our partners